quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2008

O Diálogo Gringo! ( in ingrish )

INTERESTED???
A- I selled my video game to BLACKINHO

A- uHAuHAA

B- Yes I know...

B-…but you will buy a new video game..

B-…So???

A- Yes, but I’m very interested to buy this new video game!!

A- Realy!

A- I can't leave this idea for one travel!

B- OK... this video game is very funny, i want to play this too...but can i fuck a lot of girl dressed in Whoola Whoola wear

A- hahahaha....

A- No, i'm the big Virjão....!

B- In the beach... with my DST big stick…imagine!

B- You´re big banana?

B- …or cute?

B- hahaha

A- C'mon leave this idea for another year...and we go with """Idiots friends"""

A- In GRANDO BEACH!

B- If you travel with us you can press so many titis of another travalers of the world

A- and your tits?

A- I can press?

B- can you imagine an south african nude in your bed??? dressed in hoola hoola wear

A- really?

B- ooww, my tits are very sensitive... that excite me... a don´t like...but...with the tong i like

B- tongue..ops

A- Amteur lesbians babes masturbating an sucking big dicks???

A- and…

A- imagine: Hot babes using a annoyer vibrator?

B- eat some chick in mentruaition period …YEAHH!

B- suck the red honey with brown sugar...blahhh

B- smell of hell..

A- we go to the bathroom....and we see... Sexy babes playing each other?!

B- ohh...yeahh... fire in the holee

A- hahaha....!B- and dreming californication

B- dreaming

B- hahahahhahahaha

A- And watch a film called Assombration

B- ohh.. that´s sure a fucking shit movie.....but...the meet are very good...

B- and the little pig of the florest??

B- snooze in my arm

B- blahhh

A- hahaha ohhh yesss!!! this fucking japanese is so "foda mal dada"

B- bad fucked??

B- unfucked

B- hahahhaha

A- unfucked oh yes...! My english is very very ridiculous

B- hahha and i know english like a analphabet

B- but can i improvise that shit

B- is so simple speak some shit...when don´t need some thing...

A- ok...we english is vomited

B- imagine...we lost in massachusets??? where anoter brasilian never be after us??

A- yes...

A- speaks soon

B- we bring the black beans to do a brasilian feijoada

A- on saturday sun??

B- yeahh... and some beer, but i will drink only mango juice...

B- or water mellow fucking tubaina autrlophitecus

A- ok i beer everything...hahaha

A- ohhh xit.....i go wash the dishes...ok?? i come back soon...!

B- ok.. go away mother fucker;;;

B- hasta la vista!

B- let me work..

B- this night...let´s fuck a dromedary??

B- i want do fuck a quadruped animal

A- this night i go to the N'dredons.... this fest is so fuck

B- you and your hand??

A- yes....i and the little pig of the florest!!! hahahah

A- and my hand

B- yes!!

B- big banana

A- hahaha...ok let me wash

B- or B2

A- B1

B- hahahhaa

A- B2 IS A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL

B- hahhaha my neighborhood

A- yes... he is my old neighborhood

A- on 202

A- i live in 201

A- ok byee

B- bye...

B- smack my left ball

A- this shit?

B- ahhh.. drop my under wear

A- ohhh shit....bye motherfucker

B- bye …I’M SNIFFED!

Um comentário:

Carudo! disse...

meu deus hauh q merda!

Mural!

Mural de recados!

Fale com o Carudo!

Quer contar sua historia? Eu posto aqui! Sem alteração alguma! Tem alguma sugestão? Critica? Pra voces perguntarem e eu fazer um post respondendo! Namorado te largo? Ex liga atraz? Foi talaricado? Pergunte ao carudo! fale conosco
Na Cara Larga | Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 - layout4all